Monday, January 24, 2011

Eighteen months

Amelia is at such a sweet age.  I feel like she's becoming more of a toddler and less of a baby.  I wish some times I could freeze time and not have the girls get any older.  We're sleeping well and the girls are at such a magical age.  I guess all I can do is my best to be patient and enjoy the moment as much as possible.  

The little peasant dress Amelia is wearing is one of the more recent dresses I've made.


This is the gesture Amelia makes when she says (or tries to say) 'I don't know'.  She can't really say it, but the inflections in her voice when she tries are right on.  She's still not talking a whole lot yet.  But she definitely understands much of what you say.  Either she's going to be a quiet and a good listener like her Daddy or someday soon our family is going to get a lot louder. 

1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetie pie.... We miss her!! :) Ellee is making the same hand signal saying "Where's Millie anyway?"

    ReplyDelete